Saturday, January 10, 2009

MASTER and the PUPPET

This was originally entitled “Money”. I made a revision on the lyrics and the title to keep the obverse not too obvious…


Some men creep and beg for pity,
For just a piece of Silver.
So many lives had gone so dirty,
For just a piece of Paper.

How many men will still honor Gold?
And how many women will still let their honors sold?

For Money…
Oh, it sounds very funny
When you were loved by many,
Coz’ you still got plenty of Money,
‘Til you were broke and empty,
You’ll see them gone so easy
… So easy.

My teacher once ‘sez,
The Earth rotates,
On its axis produces dates.
Well, as I have seen, as I have found
It was Money,
That makes the world go ‘round.

Some do say, it’s the “Source of Sin”
Don’t put the blame, for what we’ve been.
‘Coz for me it’s just a toy that plays us all.
Who’s the Master and the Puppet?
Is for us to call.


Now that’s it. Nothing more to explain. Thanks a lot for sparing some time…

No comments: