Saturday, January 10, 2009

"Sorry"

Here’s another lyrics of the couple of songs I made…


I’ve been too much busy
Of things I often do.
Just to kill the loneliness
That I always carry thru.
My problem filled mind always
Makes me to forget you.
Coz’ I thought, that you’re not there
No need to call you too.

Now I’m here in these lines
And asking for your forgiveness.
And whispering these words, please hear:
“I’m sorry my dearest.”
I know what you feel,
How you carry all those sadness
And how much I loose the trust
From you, I’ve been so foolish.

Sorry, that’s what I meant
For those tears that fell down
On my cheeks, from my eyes
I feel so much alone.
But now that we’re together,
You would never see me frown
Coz’ you were the brightest
Among the diamonds of a crown.


It was originally (as most of my songs) a poem. This was the first song I tried of doing with music. Although, I find it hard to record it since I cannot play any instruments. I thank Jon for that matter. I specifically made it for someone, yet, I made a revision of this for the purpose of making it a gospel song. Comments and suggestions are still welcome.

No comments: