Saturday, November 29, 2008

Mountain Hike



alt










Abound to a higher ground,
where I can't hear but nature sound.
'Though nature is beautiful and green,
still I can't appreciate the scene.

There is something that I'm looking for,
that I can't find beyond my lore.
When I looked up where eagles soar,
I still can't find what to adore.

I reached unto the mountains peak,
but still I can't find what I seek.
And when the mountain had gone bleak,
Oh, how I wish to see your cheek.

I looked at trees, where orchids lay,
and every flowers on my way,
still I can't find a reason to say,
that all o' those can complete my day.

The waterfalls that speaks so loud.
The rocky steep that seems so proud.
It is indeed a beautiful view,
But what it is, when I seek was you.

Oh, how I thought that I would found,
what beauty is on natures ground.
But as I go on "Mountain Hike",
I found that it was you, I LIKE.

No comments: