Wednesday, November 4, 2009

"GRAVITY"


Oh mysterious force that gives essence to weight;
You made me stumble upon my faith,
I seriously fell upon your bait;
Hidden by darkness, I’ve known too late.

Was it your pleasure, to pull me down?
Is it my leisure, which you disown?
Was it my grave, where you’ve me thrown?
You failed! ‘Though gave me a fractured bone.

I renounced your will, thru my Lords’ name.
You’ll never get to me again.
My Lord and Savior shall put you in shame;
And never will you be entertained.

Cast upon your native rant;
Are serious curse, no one would want.
How you enjoy those words you throw;
Along my back, seems I don’t know.

Wish you don’t belong along my past;
I’ve given you my outmost trust.
Something that you do not deserve;
I can’t feel you upon my nerve.

Belonging to a natures’ force,
Oh, you are not; so never boast.
Neither your lame words; nor your deeds,
Gave you the pride, you always greed.



This poem was divided into two parts; thus, nullify the true meaning of the word. Look upon those verses; where I concealed an idea whom/what I meant.

No comments: