Wednesday, November 4, 2009

"IT"

“IT”

I’ve done everything,
And tried all the things,
I heard and learned to get IT.
Was IT possible?
I go on places, I make faces.
Yet I found no traces of IT.
I heard I’ll find IT; with my friends,
There were some but not totally IT.
IT was in love.
Guess I’ve got some,
Yet never have,
IT never comes.
IT was on religions.
I’ve followed the legions.
Since birth IT wasn’t there.
IT was to be a sinner.
I’ve been for quite awhile.
Though I’m not the meaner;
I served my own exile.
IT was to be alone.
I was alone all the time;
Yet, IT has given me none.
Of what, I want to find.
IT was being free.
Do what you wanna’ be;
Play with all the things you see.
But, being happy, IT can’t be.
As you get your penalty,
to be IT.
So again I ask where IT could be found?
‘Guess IT wasn’t in my world;
Maybe on some other world.
Someday, when I’m tired;
And I’m ready to go beyond.
I’ll go and find IT.
Yet I fear I can’t tell you;
If IT had been there.
‘Coz no one has ever care,
All o’those; that’d been there.
No one came back to tell us so.
IT was there, where they’ve gone through.
‘Guess they all were content.
‘Guess they were much at home.
‘Guess they were too busy.
… To be IT.

2 comments:

innerspace said...

Hey, welcome back!!!! Missed your blog posts lately huh? what's up?

Eemergency light said...

Thank you to tell us so much useful information. So nice sharing. I’m glad to read it.